United Space Marine Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advanced Play. WARNING: Very Dangerous play style.

Go down

Advanced Play. WARNING: Very Dangerous play style. Empty Advanced Play. WARNING: Very Dangerous play style.

Post  Aero Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:17 pm

First of all, new recruits should NOT be using this guide. This guide is designed specifically for powerful players who have reached their peak and wish to reap the benefits of their long-term growth. If you are new, I advise you not to read this guide.

This play style is an aggressive play style designed to reap in more than 1 billion of each resource per day. Following this will have you constantly hunted but if you are good at it you will almost never run into any problems.

First: You must give up all but 4 planets. If you are uncomfortable with this idea, please leave this guide now. Planet A should always build 10 days worth of recyclers (now that nanite factory is out, you may be forced to build fewer due to resource constraints). Planet B should always build 10 days worth of Light Fighters. If you are uncomfortable with this idea, please leave this guide now. Planet C should always build 10 days worth of Battleships. If you are uncomfortable with this idea, please leave this guide now. Planet D must always build 10 days worth of Destroyers. You could also have a 5th planet for Dreadnoughts, but that should wait until you can sustain 10 days production on each planet, plus research, and still have left over resources.

Divide your entire fleet into 10ths and send 3 fleets out to COLONIZE in every direction to random systems. Attack every planet in the system and collect the debris, deploy all the ships to your Recyclers planet. Disband the planet you colonized, and colonize elsewhere while your recycler planet distributes the resources evenly amongst the 3 planets. You other 7/10 fleet should be constantly fleet saving back and forth between 2 moons if you have 2 moons, otherwise back and forth between 2 planets, never touching the ground. NONE OF YOUR FLEET SHOULD BE ON PLANET FOR LONGER THAN 5 MINUTES. This includes your recyclers planet - 3/10s of your recyclers should be with your 3/10 fleet, 3-4k recyclers should be nebula farming, and the rest should be fleet saving.

This is where most people get complacent and start to fall away from the guide which ultimately becomes their downfall.... If any of your planets are probed, move everything off the planet, colonize elsewhere, and dismiss the planet. If your destroyer factory is the one probed, your BS factory turns into your Destroyer factory and the newly colonized planet builds up the necessities to produce BS against (level 3 nanite, level 19 shipyard).

When your shipyards are busy, research combat tech and astro tech. Research computer and combustion as needed only. Slow fleets are preferred because A) all your attacks will be in the system you are colonized in and B) you can fleet save between system transitions.

By the end of all this it is confirmed that you can receive more than 1 billion resources per day. I've seen at least 1 account of 3 billion of each resource in a day.

Again, this is for advanced players only. If you are not proficient at fleet saving you will be destroyed following this method.

PS:

The reason you only use 3/10 of your fleet for attacking is because you are not probing any planet that you're attacking. You're acting on the gamble that the opponent doesn't leave anything more than their nebula fleet on their planet as 99% of players do. As time goes on your 1/10 becomes bigger and bigger until someone lands a probe on your "main fleet" posts a probe report of 30k destroyers and tries to have you wiped out and bang! you nail them with your 100k they never knew you had. (I play in several servers and I'm living proof of this working almost every time)

When I became a mod I couldn't devote so much time to other servers so the accounts that I used this play style on have since been destroyed and I no longer play them. I am now using a more defensive/evasive tactic which has proven very effective against fleet hunters and farmers. I'm able to profit and grow from being attacked. Defensive/evasive tactic is still in experimental stage, I won't be posting official guide until I am sure that it works 100%.

Aero
General
General

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum