United Space Marine Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Pigboy....Oink!

3 posters

Go down

I am Pigboy....Oink! Empty I am Pigboy....Oink!

Post  Pigboy Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:32 am

I've been gaming for a long time now. Started out with aol beta stuff in the 90s. Shadow bane was my first large multi player online game then got on vanilla world of Warcraft. Played that forever and got this app to pass te time. Very deep for an app. I am older than most of you at 47, though I seem and feel younger. I have 2 kids and 2 step kids for totalmof 4. I stay out of WC most of the time to not stir up trouble. Started this game later than most but getting the hang of it. I am very loyal and a team player. Make friends slowly but for real. My real name is Brek.

Pigboy
Private

Back to top Go down

I am Pigboy....Oink! Empty Re: I am Pigboy....Oink!

Post  Aero Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Have you tried Aion and Mabinogi? (great games)
Star trek Online? (great game, great story, a little freaky community tbh.... i don't socialize in this game)
Last Chaos? (I stopped playing due to its age)
Twelve Sky 2? (i got to level cap and got bored.. the game is just a grind fest)
Dynasty Warriors Online? (I love this game)

Aero
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigboy Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:07 pm

I have not tried any of those. Maybe I'll check a few out...thanks!

Pigboy
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:21 pm

Pigboy wrote:I have not tried any of those. Maybe I'll check a few out...thanks!

No problem, I am a gamer to the core. There are very very very few MMORPG's on the market that I have not played and I will gladly give you my full review on any one that you wish to look into. Furthermore, if you have a specific play style that you enjoy I can point you into the right direction. ^^

Aero
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Fordprefect Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:53 am

Aero wrote:Have you tried Aion and Mabinogi? (great games)
Star trek Online? (great game, great story, a little freaky community tbh.... i don't socialize in this game)
Twelve Sky 2? (i got to level cap and got bored.. the game is just a grind fest)

Dynasty warrior is amazing

And Last chaos is the best, I absolutely love that game, I stopped playing because it was so slow on my PC but it was so epic, I used to play online with my neighbor

Fordprefect
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Fordprefect wrote:

And Last chaos is the best, I absolutely love that game, I stopped playing because it was so slow on my PC but it was so epic, I used to play online with my neighbor

You play DWO?

FuXi.CS2 of Onikazejin at your service Cool

Aero
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Fordprefect Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Aero wrote:
Fordprefect wrote:

You play DWO?

No I play DW5 on ps2... DWO looks awesome but I don't have a working PC. I got a level 23 barbarian in last chaos then my PC started over heating so I could play anymore.

FuXi.CS2 of Onikazejin at your service Cool

Fordprefect
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:26 pm

You're in luck - I happen to have spent my entire life with computers and can fix *most* but not all problems...

for overheating issues there are 2 ways to fix it. The professional geek squad expensive way or the Aero way.

Geek Squad: Clean the dust out of your computer and replace the fans.
Aero way: Clean the dust out of your computer, take the side off, place a box fan (or any other kind of fan) facing the computer on a medium setting.

My computer runs hot as my video card is actually too good for my computer so i must use a box fan as I'm too cheap to purchase computer fans. ^^

Aero
General
General

Back to top Go down

I am Pigboy....Oink! Empty Thankyou

Post  Fordprefect Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:38 am

Yes!

That is exactly my problem... It overheats... So we clean dust out, then just take sides of and blow a fan through it for a while and it goes back to working normal?

Whenever you're using computer keep a fan blowing on it. It's a temporary solution. You'll have to clean the dust out regularly because having an open side means dust gets in freely but it's better than overheating.

Fordprefect
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum