United Space Marine Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building Blocks to Success

2 posters

Go down

Building Blocks to Success Empty Building Blocks to Success

Post  Aero Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:05 pm

This guide is for new players and should be used as a guideline, not a standard.

• Build as many Heavy Fighters and Large Cargos (or recyclers) as you can and keep building them. After you have a substantial exploration fleet you can begin constructing stronger ships. Ideally, cruisers, until you have a high level shipyard (12+ for bs 17+ for dreads/destroyers). In the event that you have an unequal amount of ships: Large Cargos or Recyclers should take priority. Send as many as possible per fleet. WARNING: Dreadnoughts have a very high threat level and will attract aliens more often than other ships!!

• Always send as many fleets as you can per planet to the nebula. Keep the fleets large and send just as many Large Cargo Ships as you do Combat ships. Note: you do not have to send combat ships, and you do not have to send as many combats as civil.

• Build ONE level 14 Research Lab. No matter how many labs you have, you can only research one thing at a time

• Research combat tech as high as possible.

Aero
General
General

Back to top Go down

Building Blocks to Success Empty Light fighter > heavy fighter?

Post  Fordprefect Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:09 pm

I thought Light fighters are better to build in comparison to heavy fighters as you can build more then twice as much for same price and make good shields... Or am I wrong, and is a heavy fighter which is not only slower, but is it more then twice the strength of a light fighter? Could anyone explain the comparison please

Fordprefect
Private

Back to top Go down

Building Blocks to Success Empty Re: Building Blocks to Success

Post  Aero Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:16 pm

Interesting points,

I will run them through my program later and compile a list comparison similar to the defense units.

Aero
General
General

Back to top Go down

Building Blocks to Success Empty Re: Building Blocks to Success

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum